Use only width OR height parameter values.
Funds from Elite Cares:
- Habitat for Humanity: Aid us put a roof over for the homeless people.
- Fund schools in developing nations with resources such as textbooks, teachers etc.
- Soup Kitchen (Joy of Giving): Cook food for the elderly.
- Joy of Giving – Soup Kitchen (Once every 2 months)
- Bikes for Kids – Donated bike for the kids –
- Food/clothes/toy drives – TBA
- Joy of Giving – Soup Kitchen – TBA
Last week the U.S. Federal Reserve raised its policy rate by 0.25%, as expected. The market’s reaction to the Fed’s second rate hike since last December was tempered by its accompanying statement, which reassured anxious [...]
Interest rates are starting to inch up, with many expecting the Fed to raise rates a little more later this month. A recent strong jobs report is only making that more likely. If you have [...]
The Canada Mortgage Housing Corporation is hiking the cost of mortgage insurance for homebuyers March 17 – just one more piece of regulatory requirements requiring homeowners to hold more capital to offset risks in the [...]
VANCOUVER — The British Columbia Real Estate Association says the province’s housing market has tumbled from record highs posted in 2016 to return to what it calls historic, long-term averages. The association says 4,487 condos, [...]